eDokandar.com ensure of its customers trust through offering various warranty facilities such as Brand Warranty, In House Warranty, Service Warranty and Parts Warranty.
These all mentioned warranty facilities give you limited warranty rights from eDokandar.com or the manufacturer company, or the brand, for the duration specified on the product description page. The Limited Warranty Time Period starts on the date of purchase from eDokandar.com. The limited warranty applies to the physical product and only for physical products, that is buy from our online www.eDokandar.com
For The Brand Warranty, we are requesting our customers to communicate with the Brand authorized customers service center all over Bangladesh to avail the Brand Warranty. Also our customers can directly communicate with eDokandar 24/7 customer support. Our agent will ensure the collection of your product and safely contact the Brand on behalf of you, for availing your service warranty. After your product has been serviced successfully, from the specific brand authorized customer service providers, we will deliver back the product to you. And we are offering you this service totally FREE of cost.
Note: Before the product undergoes any Servicing process, the Customer must pay the Servicing Fee in full. If the free is not paid, the Servicing Process cannot begin.
How to Obtain Warranty Service and Where Should I Go ?
If the product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain warranty service by contacting eDokandar.com customer support.
- In case of Mobile phones, Tablets, Desktops or Laptops; you must soft reset your device and have proper data backup before sending the device. We shall not be liable for any data loss.
- You will have to ensure that the problem has been described in details and elaborately in both the given Return and Servicing Form and send the device along with the form.
*** You must have the original Customer Copy of your invoice at the time of filling in the forms, as it will be needed to fill in the forms and authenticate your purchase.
- Before the product undergoes any Servicing process, the Customer must pay the Servicing Fee in full. If the fee is not paid, the Servicing Process cannot begin.
- The servicing process may take 7-30 working days, depending on the product type.
- If any additional parts are required to fully ensure functionality of the product, then you (the customer) will have to bear the cost in advance through bKash/Cash, once contacted by eDokandar. Unless it falls within the duration of the Warranty.
- If your product is non-functional on arrival, or is otherwise eligible for return and replacement, you can call eDokandar.com within 2 calendar days of delivery to avail a return or replacement (subject to certain terms and conditions). For other options for communication, check our Return & Replacement Policy for more details.
- In an event, where more than 2 calendar days have passed after product delivery, you will no longer be able to claim a return or replacement of your purchased product. However, if the product has a warranty, it will be included within the packaging and can be used to claim the product warranty. All you need to do is make a call to our customer service to claim warranty service. eDokandar will arrange a pick-up of the product from you, FREE of cost, however there will be shipping charge when we deliver the service product.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover ?
Warranty does not include damages that arise from negligence, misuse or any form of use that is not in accordance with the product instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic damages such as scratches, nicks, stains and dents.
- Consumable parts such as batteries, or accessories such as remote unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of eDokandar.
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered before submitting any complaint to us.
- Modification or service by anyone other than warranted seller/brand/manufacturer.
- Failure or damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accident, modification, power surges, improper maintenance, unsuitable physical or operating environment, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, natural disasters, or other acts of nature or external causes.
- Damage due to not using product according to the product information materials or user guides.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
- If any customer gets servicing done by any unauthorized third party service provider, then the service warranty will become void even if the duration has not yet expired.
*** All products and brands listed under a particular category may not have the same warranty policy. It depends on particular the Brands/Seller's’ warranty policy. Brand warranty varies from product to product and brand to brand.
*** In case of Brand warranty, please review their product warranty policy carefully, and you may contact the brand authorized service point, if you have any queries regarding this.
*** Some sells promotions may or may not follow this policy.
*** eDokandar.com and its authorized persons have full authority to bring changes in any service warranty policies.
*** Terms of service and warranty may change with or without prior notice, consumers are responsible of keeping up with all policy changes.